This another handy remedy to have in your cupboard. In our family we use it regularly on people, pets and our farm animals.
- Releases foreign objects from under the skin – abscesses, splinters, grass seeds, etc
- Aids with assimilation of nutrients
- Helps with anxiety and nervousness
- Oversensitivity to sounds, light, etc
- Brain overload
- Reoccurring tonsillitis
- Helps with spasms
- Aids with ill-effects of vaccinations
- Great for those affected by the cold and struggle to maintain body temperature.