This remedy was formulated with six great remedies to support the healing of cataracts. Suitable for use with people and animals.
Cataract is the clouding of the eye's natural lens. It is the most common cause of vision loss in people over age 40 and is also the principal cause of blindness.
Other eye issues that this remedy will treat:
- sensitivity to light
- tears form in open air
- tear ducts close from exposure to cold
- eyes fatigue easily
- far sightedness
- itching of lids with swelling
- chronic dilation of pupils
- dimness of vision
- flickering and sparks before the eyes
- Phlyctenular keratoconjunctivitis is a nodular inflammation of the cornea or conjunctiva that results from a hypersensitivity reaction to a foreign antigen.
- subcutaneous (under the skin) cysts on eyelids
- inflammation of eyelids
- paralysis of ocular muscles after exposure to cold
- confused vision ie. letters run together on reading
- recovery from keratitis and eye ulcers
- mist or veil sensation over eyes
- atrophy of optic nerve
- pain in orbital bones
Image: Dropper 50ml