Break the chain - Reduce Nicotine Cravings
This remedy modifies cravings for tobacco.
Side effects of tobacco. Symptoms are nausea and vomiting, excessive salivation, abdominal pain, pallor, sweating, hypertension, tachycardia, ataxia, tremor, headache, dizziness, muscle fasciculations (muscle twitch) and seizures.
Also helps with:
- Tobacco heart.
- Asthmatic complaints.
- Helps with headaches and forgetfulness caused by tobacco smoking.
- Confused headache with pain in shoulder, pressure in eyes and forehead.
- Extreme sensitivity to noise.
- Throbbing in ear.
- Impotency from smoking.
- Cramp pains in uterus at night.
- Itching rashes that alternates with asthma.
- Larynx feels constricted.
- Breathing impeded.
- Fear of Sleeping.
We all know smoking is really bad for our health but a lot of people rely on it for a crutch. If this is you then this remedy probably isn't going to help. If you are serious about giving up smoking then this remedy will work as well as the gum and patches, if not better, at a fraction of the price and without the added toxins.